So, I had paid off my credit cards and now have found that I have being charged for this place $11.99 a month.I had now idea and now have a late charge for a credit card I don't use for these charges.

I don't even know who these people are!!! Now I will have to pay off this bill again and try to be reimbursed for charges I did not ask for.

I don't even know where to start, but I can bet I will find out.I will cancel my credit card if needed.

Had an Experience with Buyers Edge?

Comments

I got this big charge as well and I believe it was from The Prices Right.I won something I don't know what it even is or was.

Then this big charge of 19.95 was add and I don't even know where it came from.

The Buyers Edge charged it to my account.So I called and cancelled it.

to all people buying from companies that carry these offers.tell them you will no longer do business with them if they continue practices that involve UMG buyers edge or UMG myadvisor.

Im currently alerting the contacts of all companies suspected of handling their offers and informing them that I will no longer do any business with them whatsoever as long as special offers are connected with their product.I say these people need to be stopped where they start.