Nashville, Tennessee

I appear to be yet another one who has been ripped off my an unknow company.I have no idea what the $19.95 charge is for or even know who the company is.

And, heaven forbid, are there going to be additional charges. I think I am going to attempt the process of having the charge reversed and then have my checking account # changed so it won't happen again. By looking at this site, thhere are A LOT of people in the same 'cheated' state. Alan from Nashville.

Good luck to everyone else. Suggestions? Please post them to my attention.

Thanks again.

Had an Experience with Buyers Edge?

Comments

Adam

I also got hit with the scam.i called 1-847-240-2005 and cancelled through them directly.

It seemed real easy to do, so im somewhat uneasy about it, but when i spoke to them about it they said i would not recieve any more charges (i asked in like 4 different ways) and that i was done with them.

So if anyone is having trouble i'd say try this number......i mean the worst that could happen is that it doesnt work, and you try another.******Happy Hunting******

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Plentyoffish - Nothing but liars and cheaters on this site Plentyoffish "Ronald Rossi for one has a family with children and he is okder tban 40 42 years of age he is 53 years of age he is getting women off..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more