I appear to be yet another one who has been ripped off my an unknow company.I have no idea what the $19.95 charge is for or even know who the company is.

And, heaven forbid, are there going to be additional charges. I think I am going to attempt the process of having the charge reversed and then have my checking account # changed so it won't happen again. By looking at this site, thhere are A LOT of people in the same 'cheated' state. Alan from Nashville.

Good luck to everyone else. Suggestions? Please post them to my attention.

Thanks again.

Had an Experience with Buyers Edge?

Comments

I also got hit with the scam.i called 1-847-240-2005 and cancelled through them directly.

It seemed real easy to do, so im somewhat uneasy about it, but when i spoke to them about it they said i would not recieve any more charges (i asked in like 4 different ways) and that i was done with them.

So if anyone is having trouble i'd say try this number......i mean the worst that could happen is that it doesnt work, and you try another.******Happy Hunting******

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more