Norfolk, Virginia

I just checked my account and had a charge from UMG*Buyer's Edge last week, and then UMG*Travel and Entertainment just last night!

I know how it happened, though - I bought something off of TV last month and they sent materials with that item talking about these programs, but I never signed up for them! They signed me up automatically -- I can't find proper contact info for them to cancel, though..... now I have to get a new bank card and everything! UGH!

It's supposed to be a discount savings program for those who travel and eat out a lot - of which I don't - so for those who are always on the road, it may come in handy, though at $40 a month between the two of them, I doubt seriously there will be THAT much savings! WHAT A SCAM!!!

Had an Experience with Buyers Edge?

Comments

txrad89

I called then @ 1888-673-1304 and told them to cancel my account.This is suppost to be some discount service.

It must have latched on to a TV infomercial book I bought.

They returned my latest charge.Keep the conf.number .

Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Case Boss - Sending some thing else instead of the item that we have ordered Case Boss "I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Sprint - Fraud Sprint "CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more