Buyers Edge - Have not replaced dishwasher or return calls
we purchased 4 samsung appliances (3.6K) from BE in late oct 2010.upon unboxing the units we noticed the dishwasher was severely damaged (bent frame).
we contacted BE several times (sales person, customer service, claims dept. etc.) for a replacement unit via email and phone. they picked up the damaged dishwater and 2 months later we still have not received the replacement unit. they refuse to reply in any way, shape, or form.
we are currently filing a claim with Amex for cfull redit and have contacted samsung USA to complain.do not purchase anything from this unscrupulous vendor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "I hired sears to clean my air ducts. THey had a special, thank god because it wasn't even worth the Special! I live in Miami florida so a/c system is..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."